Costruzioni Dondi S.p.A. has been acting as a Contractor in public tender since 1960, mainly in the following contract fields:
- Design, construction and management of drinking water plants;
- Design, construction and management of waste water treatment plants;
- Design, construction and management of natural gas pipelines;
- Management under concession of the integrated water cycle.
SEWER MANAGEMENT, TREATMENT AND PURIFICATION PLANTS, MANAGEMENT UNDER CONCESSION OF THE INTEGRATED WATER CYCLE AND GAS DISTRIBUTION PLANTS:
Costruzioni Dondi S.p.A. offers management services of all plant systems that comprise the integrated water cycle (water pipelines and sewer systems, pumping plants, water treatment plants, and waste water treatment plants) as well as natural gas distribution networks. Highly specialized technical and operational personnel is involved in these operations. They are duly trained, according to the specific characteristics their field of intervention requires.
The activities Costruzioni Dondi S.p.A. performs in the management field are geared to ensure the efficient performance of the managed plant. A twofold objective is thus pursued: namely, ensuring the respect of the limitations imposed by the pertaining legislation, as well as containing to the fullest energy costs, waste, and management costs. In this field, its main interventions are as follows:
- the performance of ordinary maintenance, programmed and special maintenance, on mechanical and electrical machinery and systems;
- monitoring and supervision of all the sectors of the plant chain;
- on the field analyses geared to adjusting the main process parameters;
- a correct dosage of the chemical reagents;
- an accurate management, treatment and disposal of all the typical waste products resulting from the regular functioning of the plant.